Selasa, 17 November 2009

TRUST

i am just who i am
i just want to be better than yesterday
be better than last minutes before
better than what i'm thingking right now

i only wanna do what God's want to do and what He hope for me
i only know, God is always beside me
i don't affraid about tomorrow
but i affraid if Jesus never beside me again

i affraid i will make Him sad
i don't feel anything about this world since i know...
He is enough for me
when all people mock me
when everyone deny me
and when this earth gone, Jesus always beside me

i'm only human
need Father to protect me
need His hands to be complete my destiny
and make Him proud to call me 'My beloved Son...'

In God, i put my trust...
in Jesus, i only take my weakness
and change it to be my strengthness
and for all my life
it just for Jesus....

luv u God...

^__^

0 komentar: